At the Rios Center for Plastic Surgery, we know that patients don’t come to us looking exclusively for surgical care. The modern plastic surgery patient wants a more complete, total-body approach to anti-aging; that’s why our practice is proud to provide patients with access to a comprehensive selection of physician-approved skin care products that help promote a healthy, youthful-looking appearance.
Located in the Edinburg area, our practice connects patients with the well-rounded care they need to achieve their cosmetic goals. If you’d like more information about Rios Center for Plastic Surgery or any of the skin care products we offer at our practice, contact us today!
Why Purchase Skin Care Products at Rios Center for Plastic Surgery?
It can be difficult to come by comprehensive, high-quality skin care products without the help of a trained professional. While countless over-the-counter products are available, these are often not rigorously tested or clinically-proven to be effective.
At Rios Center for Plastic Surgery, we try to simplify this otherwise complicated process by administering medical-grade, physician-approved skin care products in the comfort of our Edinburg office. When you come to pick up these products, a member of our medical staff can help you select which are best for you based on your individual skin conditions and aesthetic goals.
Currently, Rios Center for Plastic Surgery carries three of the most reputable skin care product lines available today: SkinMedica®, SkinCeuticals, and SENTÉ®.
An Allergan® company, SkinMedica® utilizes rigorous scientific findings to create a wide range of skin care products that help protect, correct, maintain, and improve overall skin health. In doing so, SkinMedica® products correct many of the most common signs of aging, including wrinkles, fine lines, discoloration, and skin laxity. This sophisticated line of products also includes targeted treatments for specific problems like acne, age spots, scars, and under eye circles.
SkinCeuticals delivers advanced skincare products backed by science. These products were created after years of skin cancer research and breakthroughs in antioxidant science, resulting in formulas that bring patients beautiful, optimally healthy skin. At Rios Center for Plastic Surgery, we offer patients access to a variety of products from this line, including antioxidants, sunscreens, corrective serums, and anti-aging.
Interested in taking the guesswork out of your skin care? Contact Rios Center for Plastic Surgery today for more information about the skin care products we offer at our Edinburg office. We look forward to hearing from you, and helping you achieve your aesthetic goals!
If you feel as though you’ve been stuck in the same skin care routine for years, even when you try new products, it may be time to consider SENTÉ®. We offer these innovative and cutting-edge products to help you keep your skin looking flawless and youthful. These products are great for even individuals with sensitive skin.
Here at Rios Center for Plastic Surgery we offer the following products:
- Dermal Contour Pressed Serum. This serum is specially formulated to help fight loose and sagging skin, while increasing elasticity and volume. This is a great product for anyone looking to treat photo-aged skin concerns or address mature skin issues.
- Dermal Repair Cream. Using Heparan Sulfate Analog (HSA), this cream helps attract moisture to the skin. It is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested. We recommend this for use on skin that needs rejuvenation and revitalization due to aging or environmental damage.
- Intensive Bio Complete Cream. In just a little over two weeks, this nighttime cream can dramatically smooth and refresh the skin. This is a retinol product, so it is recommended to use it sparingly until you are sure it works well with your skin.
- Bio Complete Serum. Non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested, this nighttime cream can smooth away fine lines and wrinkles in just eight weeks. 100% of the subjects tested showed improved skin texture, which is a statistic that very few skin care products can boast.
- Exfoliating Cleanser. Ingredients in this cleanser include phytic acid, glycolic acid, and galactoarabinan, which facilitate gentle exfoliation. We recommend that you use this cleanser only once or twice a week, although most patients see very little irritation. It is important to wear sunscreen after any type of exfoliation.
If you are interested in SENTÉ® skin care products, our professionals would love to help you find the right combination of serums, creams, and cleansers for you needs! Contact us today to get started!